Saturday 19 February 2011

First Draft Poster

FINISHED POSTER


This is my finished poster design. I tried to be in keeping with feedback I recieved regarding ym first draft, in that I simplified the poster by making the majority of the photos black and white, only keeping Helen, the road sign and the full cast photo in colour. By doing this, it made the poster look slightly simpler but still had all of the photographs I wanted to use on it. I changed the contrasts on the photos to make them more eye catching and bold, and I think this looked very effective, especially with Helen, because it made her appear more powerful. By having her in colour amongst the black and white photographs it shows that she is a main character and will be very central to the soap opera.

No comments:

Post a Comment