Saturday 19 February 2011

First Draft Magazine

Magazine


I created a first draft of my magazine cover to get my basic ideas down and to gain feedback from classmates and people in my target audience.
The various bits of feedback I recieved included
"Good bold colours"
"Good use of central photo of pregnant teen because it shows that it will become a prominant storyline"
"Too much white space - include more photos and storylines"
"Put all integral information down the left side so it is seen when stacked on shelves"
"The font doesnt seem to fit with the style of product you are making - maybe re-think this?"

Using this feedback I will create a final draft magazine cover. I will try to incorporate the ideas given to me, such as getting more storylines on the front cover and changing the font of the text so that it appeals to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment