Sunday 3 April 2011

Final Draft Magazine

FINISHED magazine 2

I created a final draft of my magazine cover after receiving yet more feedback. I was told that "The masthead with the lads is effective" but that "The overlapping makes the cover look quite confusing" I tried to rectify this by removing the shapes that were behind the photos and filling the white spaces a different way. I made my tag lines larger in order to make them more eye catching and with the phrase "Do the Halls create hell in Helen How" I outlined the text in white to emulate existing media products. This was something that was suggested to me in my feedback notes also. I was told that "maybe the font type should vary across the page with each tag line" but I decided against doing this because after testing it, I thought it looked unprofessional and untidy. I like the over all look of the cover now because I feel it uses conventions of existing products and is very eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment