Sunday 3 April 2011

Final Draft Poster

FINISHED POSTER 2

I created my final draft of my poster after receiving feedback about my first one. The positive comments I received were "Good use of the road sign to establish the setting" and "I like the colour contrasts of the photographs, some in colour, some in black and white". However, I was told that there were too many photos and I could try cutting down on them by placing the road sign in the middle and photos of the characters around the outside. I liked this idea and so I made the photo of the road sign in full colour and put the character photographs into black and white. I think this looks effective, especially on the black background. It was also suggested that I make the font size bigger to enable easier reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment